If you have used iPlayTV on an apple device such as an iPhone or Macbook before you will know this is one of the best IPTV apps around for apple devices.
When using iPlayTV you will need to have an IPTV subscription to get it working. We recommend picking one of the best IPTV providers around with the best IPTV service.
In this guide, we are going to show you how you can download and install iPlayTV on a windows PC.
What Is iPlay TV
iPlay TV is a very IPTV app that has an easy-to-use user interface and supports IPTV playlists both live IPTV channels and Videos on Demand content.
iPlayTV has one of the best-looking graphical interfaces out of all the IPTV apps out right now and is packed with a big range of features too.
How To Download And Install iPlayTV For PC
To use iPlayTV on your Windows PC or Windows laptop you will need to use an Android emulator to get this cool app working without any hiccups.
We recommend using the Android emulator for windows called NoxPlayer which is free to download and use and is one of the main rivals of the well-known Bluestacks.
So first make sure you have downloaded NoxPlayer and installed it then follow the steps below to get iPlayTV on your PC.
- Open the NoxPlayer emulator
- Use the search bar on the home screen and search for “iPlay TV Phone
- Now click install on the icon
- Then you will see iPlay TV on the home screen of NoxPlayer
Now you will have this great IPTV app installed on your emulator and if for any reason you don’t see iPlay TV in the search results or if NoxPlayer takes it away in the future you can download the iPlayTV APK by clicking the link below and then drag and drop it into your NoxPlayer screen.
Features Of iPlay TV
As mentioned earlier iPlayTV comes with a massive library of features out of the box and we list some of them below:
- Supports multiple playlists
- Upload M3U or use Xtream Codes API
- Can search for channels from the main screen
- Can preview the IPTV channel (Enable from settings)
- Put IPTV channels in Favourite categories and rearrange
- Full EPG support
- Supports both gzip and tar EPG archive formats
- EPG time shift
- Supports multiple subtitles and audio tracks
- Supports Airplay 2
- Has Xtream Codes support with TV Catchup
- OpenSubtitles support
- Stunning Graphical and user interface design
- Automatically find channel logos and names
- Automatically matches your TV frame rate
This is one of the best-underrated IPTV apps out there at the moment we highly suggest you use iPlayTV on your windows PC and heck even your android devices or at least give it a test drive.
If this guide has helped you with iPlay TV make sure to give it a share.