In this guide, we will be showing you how you can install the GSE IPTV apk to a Fire TV or any other amazon related device.
Once you have GSE IPTV installed be sure to have an active IPTV subscription from an IPTV provider such as ourselves. You can see more here for our prices and discounts.
What Is GSE IPTV APK
GSE Smart IPTV is an IPTV player which has a lot of functionality including a full EPG guide, favorite categories, supports M3U, and also supports a direct link to Xtream Codes API.
Apart from IPTV channels, you can also watch local media if you have anything downloaded to your Amazon Fire TV but GSE IPTV is mainly used as an IPTV player.
Installing The GSE IPTV APK
What you will need to do is get hold of the GSE IPTV APK app so you can sideload the app onto your fireTV but we will explain the process below.
First, you must make sure you have an app called “Downloader” installed on the firestick as this is the app that will allow us to sideload GSE onto the FireTV or Firestick.
See How To Fix GSE IPTV Chromecast Not Working
Follow the steps below:
- From the firestick home screen choose Find (Search)
- Now type in Downloader and click on its orange icon
- Click download to download the app
- Now press the home button on the Fire TV remote
- Go to Settings and choose My Fire TV
- Select Developer Options
- Click on Install unknown apps
- Choose Downloader and make sure it is turned ON instead of OFF
After you have done the above steps this will allow you to sideload any app onto your Fire TV using the Downloader app.
Now it’s time to download the GSE IPTV APK and install it.
- Go into the Downloader app
- Put in this URL gsesmartiptv.com into the URL box and click Go
- Now you will see a browser scroll down and click on Download for Amazon devices.
- Now the GSE APK will start to download so wait a minute
- Once it finishes, click on Install
- After it has been installed click on Open
You now have GSE smart IPTV installed on your Amazon Fire TV so you can follow our guide here on how to set up the GSE IPTV app with your IPTV provider’s details.
There you have, a quick guide on how to install GSE IPTV on any Fire TV device or any other Amazon device you may own.
If this has helped you be sure to give it a share.