We have had some questions sent in about how to cast to a firestick from a Chromebook so we have decided to put this quick guide together showing you the process.
Be sure to get the best in IPTV by Visiting Here and checking out the low prices we offer
Chromebooks are becoming more popular each year due to their ease of use and their cloud storage and the way they compare to MacBooks.
We put together a previous guide on how to stream from an iPhone to a firestick and this guide will be very similar as not much is different from streaming from your Chromebook.
So let’s begin…
Casting From Chromebook To A Firestick
This method will not work for all Chromebooks it depends on what brand made the Chromebook such as Asus, HP, Acer, etc.
But to cast to your firestick or screencast you will need to follow the below steps:
- From the firestick homepage go to Settings
- Now enable screen mirroring
- Go to the Chromebook and click on the cast icon
- You will see your firestick listed to cast to so select it
As we said this method won’t work on all Chromebooks as it depends on what brand of Chromebook you have.
You can also use the above method not only for Chromebooks but many other devices such as androids, iPhones, tablets, and more.
Why Cast Your Chromebook To A Firestick
There are many reasons why you may want to we will list some below
- For work purposes to easily show a group of people on the big screen
- To cast websites such as Amazon Prime Video to your firestick
- To play music and other video files you have on your Chromecast to the firestick
There are many other reasons why you may want to cast to your firestick and this is a good method to do so.
We answer the question How Do I Stream Moviebox To My TV